SureColor T3100 and T5100 offer speed, precision and reliability in ultra-sleek, compact design for engineering and architecture communities
Epson Expands Its Large Format Printer Range With New T-Series Wireless Printers To Serve Wider Range of Technical Users
July 10, 2018 – Epson today announced two new high-speed, easy-to-use large-format printers – the SureColor T3100 24-inch desktop printer and the SureColor T5100 36-inch floor-standing printer. Marking Epson’s expansion of the T-Series product line to the low-to-mid-range CAD printer market, the wireless printers feature a new clean and compact design coupled with the reliable printing performance inherent in Epson’s technical solutions.
Whether printing blueprints, line drawings, signage, or classroom posters, the SureColor T3100 and SureColor T5100 will assist professionals across a wider range of segments including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, corporate, home and small office users. The unique auto-switching functionality enables the printers to swap between large format roll paper and A4/A3 size paper, without users having to touch the printer, ideal for small companies that have multi-purpose print requirements in a limited workspace.
“The SureColor T3100 and T5100 are designed specifically for innovators – engineers, designers and architects – looking for a compact printer that fits neatly in their workspace,” said Marco van Niekerk, senior product manager, professional imaging, Epson Europe. “Building on Epson’s latest technology to deliver class-leading print performance, the new printers will allow users to wirelessly produce accurate and vibrant prints from tablets and smartphones virtually anywhere.”
Leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and Nozzle Verification Technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, the new printers offer fast print speeds producing accurate A0/E-size prints in 31 seconds, with precise detail and commercial-grade reliability. Featuring integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, architects and designers can seamlessly print from tablets and smartphones or use the new 4.3-inch colour LCD touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable archival prints with brilliant colour and crisp lines on virtually any paper type.
More about the SureColor T-Series Printers
The SureColor T3100 24-inch desktop printer and the SureColor T5100 36-inch floor-standing printer deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity, including:
- Fast print speeds – The SC-T3100 and T5100 produce accurate A1/D-size prints in 34 and 31 seconds, respectively.
- Easy to operate – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
- Compact, clean design – Ultra small footprint and sleek, minimal design enhances workspace.
- Replace ink less often – High-capacity cartridges, up to 50ml colour and 80ml black.
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office – Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allow for easy printing print from tablets, smartphones and more.
- High-performance – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, and commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Durable, vibrant prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology produces brilliant color and crisp lines.
- Versatile media handling – Accommodates rolls up to 24- and 36-inches and sheets up to 11 x 17 inches through the Auto Sheet Feeder with auto switch, as well as cut-sheet papers up to A1 (24”) or A0 (36”).
- Precise, sharp detail – Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2,400 dpi.
- Easy set up – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
The SureColor T3100 and T5100 will be available from September. The SC-T3100 will retail at €995 (ex. VAT) and the SC-T5100 will retail at €1450 (ex. VAT).
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
About Epson Europe
Epson Europe B.V., based in Amsterdam, is the Group’s regional headquarters for Europe, Middle-East, Russia, and Africa. With a workforce of 1,750 employees, Epson Europe’s sales for fiscal year 2016 were 1.7 billion Euros. http://www.epson.eu
Environmental Vision 2050