Epson announces new entry-level range of technical large format printers for professionals who demand precision and reliability
SureColor SC-T3400 and SC-T5400 are designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer that boasts a low total cost of ownership
Epson today announced two new professional, entry-level, technical printers: the SureColor SC-T3400 24-inch (desktop and floor-standing) printer and the SureColor SC-T5400 36-inch floor-standing printer. These models perfectly complement the earlier launch of the lower cost SC-T3100 and SC-T5100 – and means that Epson now offers a full gamut of technical printers to meet the needs of professional services across a range of industry sectors.
Whether printing CAD drawings, architectural or engineering technical drawings, or GIS, these printers deliver stunning prints, time after time. If you’re an engineer or architect, or work with topography plans, city management or territory scale studies, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential. The SC-T3400 and SC-T5400 are designed to meet the needs of professionals whose reputations are built on delivering accurate prints, every time.
Marco van Niekerk, senior product manager, professional graphics, Epson Europe, commented: “It’s simple, the technology is focussed on making you more productive. Whether you’re producing highly-detailed CAD drawings, stunning advertising posters or eye-catching POS, these printers always impress. Productivity is further enhanced by high capacity ink cartridges (110ml and 350ml) and 4 colour UltraChrome XD2 ink that’s smudge and water-resistant. “The SureColor SC-T3400 and SC-T5400 are designed for businesses that value precision and reliability. Offering impressive total cost of ownership, the printers are designed for professionals looking to increase their productivity and creativity.” adds Marco van Niekerk. “We’re delighted to have built on Epson’s rich heritage in this area and enhance an already impressive range of technical printers. Building on Epson’s technology to deliver class-leading print performance, they fit seamlessly into most workplaces and allow users to print wirelessly from tablets and smartphones.”
More about the SureColor SC-T3400 and SC-T5400
The following small selection of features illustrate how we are able to help industry professionals operate at a higher level:
- Ease of use -Even when away from the desktop, a suite of intuitive apps and user-friendly features make for hassle-free printing.
- Workflow - Integrates seamlessly into your existing workflow.
- Borderless print - Full-bleed, borderless printing available when selected (roll only)
- Reliability - Even occasional users can expect consistent print quality. Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
- Paper holder - Captures paper after printing.
- These inks don't run - All prints are smudge and water-resistant. Get deep blacks and crisp, dense lines.
- USB direct print - You can print from a USB flash drive or other storage device.
- Paper core - 2” and 3” core bundled in box.
- Productivity – Supports rolls of up to a maximum diameter of 170mm.
- 4.3” touch screen - Easy to use, even when away from your desktop.
- Easy set up - Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
The SureColor SC-T3400, SC-T3400N (without stand) and SC-T5400 will be available from October 2018 . The SC-T3400 will retail at €1,745, the SC-T3400N for €1,595 and the SC-T5400 will retail at €2,095.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
About Epson Europe
Epson Europe B.V., based in Amsterdam, is the Group’s regional headquarters for Europe, Middle-East, Russia, and Africa. With a workforce of 1,750 employees, Epson Europe’s sales for fiscal year 2016 were 1.7 billion Euros. http://www.epson.eu
Environmental Vision 2050